DocToHtml is a handy tool for web designers and site administrators, that converts MS Word documents (DOC, DOCX, RTF, TXT, etc.) to clean compact web HTML and XHTML pages.
DocToHtml produces VERY compact easily readable and editable (X)HTML-code, which is W3C standards-compliant, CSS-formatted and user-customizable.
Also you can batch process multiple documents by means of GUI easy-to-use batch converter or in command line mode.
* VERY clean light-weight output without any garbage
* Batch GUI and command line mode
* Built-in HTML code editor and browser
* YOU choose which formatting to include and which to omit
* Powerful system of conversion templates to suit your particular needs
* Ability to split resulted document by headings
* You can customize low-level output (X)HTML code parameters
* Convenient and powerful system of conversion projects
* GIF, PNG and JPEG output images format - by your choose
* Easy-to-use interface.
DocToHtml generates the smallest possible (X)HTML code, while retaining all necessary style formatting.
You will be amazed with clearness of the output! If you often need to bring some MS Word documents to web, this utility definitely will ease your life and save you from many hours of boring repetitive work!
DocToHtml Converter is a free trial software application from the HTML Tools subcategory, part of the Web Development category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-11-30. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003.
DocToHtml Converter (version 3.66) has a file size of 6.18 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 65 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.